Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Like a Fuckin' Boomerang

I'm comin' back to Maine guys and gals
Clear your schedules and ditch your pals
Further on the 20th of December
I'll be introducing the Maxx you don't remember
So fresh & so clean, so firm & so tone
I'll make your mothers curse and sisters moan
I went off into the yonder
Becoming the 10th wonder
So if you see me, show some taste
Disrespect me, I'll fuck start your face
F-COMM bombs slowin' for attack
I'm no Slim Shady but guess who's back
Like the California women have sang
I'm comin' back like a fuckin' boomerang

Toss my salad!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"fuck start your face"

lol, makes me laugh

Anonymous said...

that last comment was from me by the way (sophie), ...just so you know...
have a nice day

Ezra said...

Man I wish I could be there, but I'll already be in VA!