Wednesday, June 21, 2006

3.5 Teeth, An Unbroken Heart, Mind Altering Drugs & I have been put onto the Market

Audrey is definitely one of the better people I know. Just so every one knows, she and I are no longer officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Things had been on my mind for a few days, bothering me, and I knew that I could talk to her about anything, so we talked and we mutually decided that for where we are in our lives it is best not to be in a long distance relationship right now. Don't get me wrong, Audrey and I were doing real well, we were happy with each other, just I think we realized that under different circumstances we would be able to be together. Just yesterday I called her after the few days away time and we had a nice conversation like we were just bestfriends again. I am glad we were able to talk the way we did and hopefully it will continue.

3.5 teeth, yes .5 of a tooth. I am going under the knife Thursday morning to have both bottom wisdom teeth, my left side molar, and possibly half of my right side molar. Thus the 3.5 . It will be painful but I will be riding the lightning for most of the weekend with the hardcore painkillers. It sux cuz I won't be able to attend the Counting Crows/Goo Goo Dolls concert or go white water rafting on Sunday but oh well. For the sake of my health I guess.

Painkillers yes!!!!

Its hot here, I'm tired. Some of my friends are on missions to find me a date since I am officially 'available' despite me telling them that I am not ready to plunge into something else just yet. Personally I think they are crazy to put me on the market during the week I have a surgery and are on mind altering drugs. Not the best time for my industries to go public.

No comments: