Friday, January 13, 2006

Sophie Schwinn - the Black Belt

So I am finally on shift work. So that is kicking serious. Although they are 12 hours, 7:00-7:15ish I get about 1.5-2 hours for lunch and dinner and there can be alot of B.S.ing that goes down while we are all waiting for the systems to resync or reboot. The people on my shift are very entertaining and there is alot of comradery.

This morning we had PT(physical training) as a sqaudron and we had this aerobic instructor from the base come and teach a cardio kickboxing class. ***!!!She straight up sucks!!!***
I mean she is not in shape yet she teaches freakin' aerobics so that is an oxymoron to me. A large portion of my feelings stem from the fact that I took a Karate(www.pelletierskarate.com) for a while where we were doing cardio workouts & building technique/fighting skills simaltaneously. So to participate in cardio kickboxing where no technique exists and to listen to this out of shape clueless woman teach a class really pisses me off. Yes I sweat but I also feel cheated. Sweaty and Cheated.

So in my demise while I was doing cardio kickboxing for squadron participation I was thinking to myself 'wow this woman really thinks she can defend herself if she were to get into a confrontation. I would really like to confront her' however coming to my senses I realized I could not openly attack this woman expecting her to stand a chance(no ego intended) so my conclusion was that I needed my close friend Sophie Schwinn(www.livejournal.com/users/sophers89) - the black belt to come and kick this woman's ass. However Sophie is back in Maine kicking ass and taking names there so I had to survive through the entire cardio kickboxing class. But I know that if I was really in a brawl and needed someone to back me up...Sophie would be on the rescue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That was a seriously funny post!
- Karen