Friday, January 27, 2006

Nocturnal Orders

I am going to be working nights!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Although I am not a night person and this is going to totally screw up my system. Not to mention charge a major hindrance on my skiing for the month of February. However looking at the bright side of it all being put on nights this early in the game is really good. There is a lot of important stuff that happens on nights that they really only save for more trained personnel. I talked to the shift leader for nights and he said that he requested me because he was impressed with "the way [I] carry myself and my obvious motivation." And if any of you met this guy you would know that he is no bullshitter and plus I am a supreme bullshitter. As my grandmother always said you can't bullshit a bullshitter so the nights of February are actually looking somewhat promising.

No comments: