Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Beale Falls Expedition




Josh Yennie, Patrick Clendenning, Heather whatever & I took a little hike out to Beale Falls. It was a nice little hike on a beautiful day. California is finally the sunny california that we new englanders see on TV. Everyday is beautiful and there is really no reason to even check the weather report because you know what the weather is going to be.

After 1 month of not going into the shop I finally returned to work. It was so awesome. There were a few times where I was losing my mind because I could not remember how to do things that I had done numerous times before but it had been so long you know? Work is real nice, I forgot how nice it was to work where I do. There is bullshit, complainers and so on but we can't ask for everything in this world can we people?

Off to buckle down and do CDCs!!!!

Everyone should go invest in the live album Rock Spectacle by the Barenaked Ladies. It is dynamite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maxx,
That is one of my favorite albums!
~Karen

Kc said...

i like your slideshow..lol glad you liked the idea..hehe

looks like a beautiful place, hey im coming to cali this summer. long beach area, ill have to hook up with you or something..

love ya maxx

kate