Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sportulae Mittebat

Mom, Ira & Louise are coming on Friday and I am little stressed. It turns out there is a honor guard detail Friday afternoon that is about 2.5 hours away. I am going to ask if I can get out of it so as to be able to actually greet my family Friday afternoon/evening. Then there is a wedding detail on Sunday and they want us to be there literally all day. So I am going to suggest that my family go to Napa Valley on Sunday then Monday we will hopefully check out Lake Tahoe. There is not too much of a reason for me to get tense about this but of course I am because...well...I am me and that is what I am doing.

Since I know Sophie & Audrey read this - Sportulae mittebat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sportula!!!!
yes!!!

Kc said...

hey maxx,
dont get stressed out about it, just let things fall into place. do what you can then just let your family know that you have to other things.. anyways i havent talked to you in a while, hope things are good. Things here in texas are hot, and im busy as all get out.. but yeah hope your time with your family is good, and hope to talk at you soon..

love ya

kate