Thursday, May 18, 2006

Resonating From the Mist that is the Deep Night Sleep

So it's been a while since my last post and we will leave it at that.

Things are better, a whole lot better. Work was real tough for a little bit. A friend and I were not on the best of terms which added to the stress at work a whole lot. The UCI inspection of the entire base was in conduction so the stress level of the entire base was high. Finally the inspection ended, my shop met 100% compliance with all orders(A++) and my friend called me to work things out so that was all good.

It seems like in the past week all I have been helping people do is move their stuff. First Byrd & Stokes moved into a new place which is soon to become a new home of mine seeing as how they are probably my two closest friends here. Then I helped Rob Gulliver's sister move out of his house which was an 8 hour ordeal in itself. So I hope I don't have to move any of my stuff anytime soon cause that would suck big time. Sorting through your own baggage is tough enough, let alone another person's baggage and have to move it all.

No way around it. I am fat, husky, whatever. It is not fun. Must run faster & longer.

Lately my dreams have been quite articulate in who they have in them. I have had two dreams in the last 3 days with women i.e. friends & crushes & women who had crushes on me & women who I have just dealt with in the past. Audrey and I have analyzed them with her dream dictionary and from what we have gathered I think they are telling me that I have some relationships that I should perhaps rekindle.

So since tomorrow is Friday and hopefully most of you who are reading this will go out with friends after work perhaps for a drink, I hope you all raise your glasses to this - the rekindling of relationships that resonate in the mist that is the deep night sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What???
~Karen "I guess I'm not that deep because it sounds like you're talking about death" Lewis
p.s. hopefully talk to you soon, Maxx :)

Anonymous said...

BTW, you're NOT fat! Stop being so hard on yourself- you're awesome :)
~ Karen (again)