Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WooooooWeeeee!!!!! Stuff has been exciting!!!

Synopsis:

Audrey & Sophie went to prom so I called Karen Lewis and had her drop off some flowers to them since the florist that has saved me numerous times was closed on Sundays which I can not believe since it was prom and all.

Memorial day was kind of long on Honor guard. I had to do my first firing party however I psyched myself out and forgot to take the safety off on my M14 so there was no shot from my rifle. Definitely not my shining moment.

Two things in my life that I despise: Dogs (animals in general) & my Stomach(yes capitol 'S' because sometimes I feel like it has an aura of it's own)

Mom, Ira and his significant other Louise will be at Beale on Friday for the Air Show where we are expecting over 100,000 people. It will be real nice to show my mother the life I have made for myself out here.

Everyone should definitely try and see the movie "Highschool Musical." Yes, you all laugh however it is a wonderful movie with some good semi-simplistic pop songs.

Any of you who are familiar with the 1968 album "Live at Folsom" by Johnny Cash where he played at Folsom prison. I totally drove by there for an honor guard detail which I thought was pretty cool.

Question to leave you all with...How hard is it to get the person you are in love with across the country to be right next to you? In the words of Aretha..."Ya'll better Think!"

No comments: