Saturday, April 08, 2006

Inflation is Still Occurring but I Found a Stride

So last night was tough, as many of you can see from my previous post that I hadn't been in the best state the past few days. Last night after my post I was just relaxing when my good friend Brittany Delaney from my trip to Great Britain IM'd me. An IM from someone such as herself was exactly what I needed. We hadn't really talked since I had came to California and it was nice to catch up even though a lot was the same with her whereas a lot was new with me. Just to know that I had a friend all the way across the way(across the continent that is) that wanted to know how I was doing was a refreshing umbrella in the rainstorm of my recent days.

After Britt and I's conversation on AIM, restlessness still overcame me and I decided to hit the sac early and start fresh next morning. Of course my bed was unable to get comfortable thus leaving me tossing and turning for a good hour until all of a sudden I heard a voice patented in heaven say..."Maxx pick up the phone it's Audrey." My phone is so awesome that I am able to set a special voice recording as a caller ID ringer for certain people so whenever Audrey calls me I have her voice telling me to pick up. It sounds stupid and weird but it is really something great. To end my rambling we talked for about 29 minutes and it was the Rx the doctor ordered since I have been unable to speak with her for about 4 days. She made things much better & all who read this have someone in their life who has the same power so don't roll your eyes and say 'Maxx is so stupid"

But a little bit of a hook to the face was when Audrey told me that due to a mandatory appointment she would be unable to be at the bus station with my mother to pick me up. We will be able to see each other later that morning but I am still pissed about this since now I have to cancel the white doves that were going to fly out from under the bus, cancel the string orchestra and opera singer and photographers. Just kidding there wasn't going to be any of that but I was imagining this Hollywood Romance reunion with her. But since the classic Soldier(in my case Airmen) getting off the bus from war to reunite with his distant sweetheart won't be able to work I am going to have to watch some Turner Classic Movies to get some other romantic reunion ideas.

Send me some reunion ideas, I'm looking for romance - tears, chocolates, flowers, horns, blue skies smiling at me, kisses in a downpour and little red corvettes. I need suggestions people!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog posts. We miss you so much and hope to hang out with you sometime. Take lots of pictures during your trip ok, and don't worry about not being able to afford things... That is what honor guard is about - team! Maybe you can save some money and invite them to a movie or ice cream in the future! Oh... and a romantic way of meeting Audrey is that you can actually go to a shop and buy a surprise gift for her.